Act TravelWise's Northern England regions * will have their first combined web meeting on Thursday 25 February 2021, featuring presentations on Active Travel Fund implementation and other topics from a number of local authority areas.
The web meeting will be held from 1:30 to 3:00 pm.
• Dr Andrew Fitzpatrick, Research & Spatial Intelligence Manager, West Yorkshire Combined Authority, will be presenting the results of WYCA's Covid-19 Transport Survey
• Katie Daniels, Transport Planner, Mott MacDonald, on the implementation of Active Travel Fund work in Cheshire West & Chester
• Dr Ian Philips Senior Research Fellow of the Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds will be presenting his findings of “E-bike use in the Lake District during Covid -19: insights for sustainable transport & green recovery”.
• SYSTRA Representative TBC, on Active Travel Fund work in Newcastle
• Q&A and discussion around presentations
• Updates on the work of members in the region ('go round')
• Discussion on possible themes and formats for future meetings
Attendance is limited so please register early. The first half (presentations) may be attended by members and non members from any region. The second half is intended for members living and/or working in the region.
For further information, please contact Sean Ford at [email protected]
* North West, North East, and Yorkshire & The Humber