Act TravelWise Annual Conference & AGM - Thursday 31 January 2019, Birmingham
'Innovation and Change in Mobility Management: What's New and What's Next?' - 31 Jan 2019
The field of mobility management is undergoing rapid change with new technologies and experimental shared transport ventures. How will these external changes affect the sector, in terms of new policies, practices and opportunities, as well as new skills and roles required? How will we develop the policies and legal frameworks to best manage these disruptive technologies? At the same time, how can we best access the innovation developed internally within the sustainable transport sector?
This year's Annual Conference will address these questions and more, as it seeks to equip transport practitioners with the tools needed to adapt to innovation and change. Through a series of six highly interactive workshops organised into two streams, we will share our knowledge and experience, working hands-on with leading practitioners and strategists in the field - and gaining inspiration and guidance to take back home.
Both conference streams will focus on the innovation that affects our work to improve our communities and the environment through reduced congestion and energy use, better air quality and a healthier, more active population.
Stream 1: What's New? - Innovation and Change Within the Sustainable Transport Sector
- Businesses and Workplaces
- Air Quality and Health
- Active Travel
Stream 2: What's Next? - External Innovation and Change
- Disruptive Technologies
- Government Policy and Devolved Policy
- Public Transport and Shared Transport
We're looking for papers that can provide or contribute to any of the six interactive sessions. This can be either a presentation or a group activity - all the better if a written case study, lessons learned review or guidance document can be provided as supporting documentation to be made available to delegates. Please supply this in DOCX or RTF format with the following:
- Title of presentation or group activity
- Description of presentation or group activity (up to 250 words)
- Name of the conference session (e.g. Businesses and Workplaces) that it is proposed for
- Your name, job title, organisation and contact details
- Your biography (up to 40 words) written in the third person
Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28 September 2018.
Call for Sponsors:
We welcome enquiries. The following rates apply:
- Headline 'Gold' Event Sponsor £3,000 (one sponsor only)
- 'Silver' Event Sponsor £1,000 (up to 3 sponsors)
- Exhibition Stand £475 / £975 (member / non-member)
- Programme Advert £175 / £350 (half page / full page)
- Delegate Bags £475
- Lanyards £250
- Insert in Delegate Bags £100
Call for Exhibitors:
We have four stands spaces available in the main circulation/catering area. Please get in touch to reserve your space ASAP.
Exhibition Stand - £475/£975 (member/non-member) includes:
- 1 x exhibition stand (2.5x2.5m approx)
- stand location in main circulation/catering area (download the floor plan)
- logo and profile in conference programme booklet
- 3 x delegate places
- 1 x insert in conference bags
Please contact email@example.com to discuss sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities.