Registration is free for this event on 21 November 2018, 2 - 5 pm at the Kala Sangam Arts Centre, Bradford (http://www.kalasangam.org/).
Free registration via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/travel-plan-network-expo-2018-tickets-50783184873.
What’s happening on the day:
- Get practical tips and find out what your business can do around air quality and get prepared.
- Hear from national retailer Next on how they have successfully embedded sustainable travel into their business operations.
- Hear from an expert in sustainable travel from Belgium on how to get your staff thinking differently about travel choices.
You’ll also be able to:
- Meet the transport operators and check that your employees are getting the best travel deals.
- Make new contacts and network in our business corner.
- Sustrans will also be holding its first launch outside of London for the National Cycle Network review at the Expo.
Workshops & seminars
2.15pm: What air quality means for businesses – Keith Cotton (Crisp Air)
2.45pm: Embedding sustainable travel choices within your business – Sarah Mcalinden (Next Group)
3.15pm: Sustainable Travel – Have your cake and eat it! And the green deal – what it means for your business – Jeffrey Matthijs (Autodelen.net)
3.45pm: Bike Friendly Business masterclass – Gavin Wood (CityConnect)
4.15pm: The National Cycle Network and what it means for our region – Mike Babbitt (Sustrans)
4.30pm: Celebrating the National Cycle Network! Formal celebratory reception of the launch of the NCN review.
2 - 5 pm: Have a go on the smoothie bike!
2 - 5 pm: Learn how to keep your bike in tip-top shape this winter.
We are really looking forward to seeing you at the event!
The Travel Plan Network Team
West Yorkshire Combined Authority | Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (The LEP)
E: email@example.com T: 0113 3481818
City Exchange | Level 2 West | 11 Albion Street | Leeds LS1 2ES