Smart Transport is hosting a series of six free webinars between 9 April and May 21 that offer access to over 18 presentations and hours of content and Q&As from experts on the future of mobility.
The webinars replace the seminar sessions that would have been available at the Smart Transport Conference on 17 March, which was cancelled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Digital delegates can instead sign up for the forthcoming webinars to watch the presentations live, as well as interact to ask any questions from the expert panels.
Each webinar will also be available to stream in full on smarttransport.org.uk the following day after the live stream debut.
• April 9, 11am sponsored by FedEx and AECOM: Freight & logistics: What are the challenges and opportunities for the freight and logistics industry over the next 30 years?
• April 16, 11am sponsored by Enterprise Rural accessibility: Learn the strategies to ensure transport innovation for all
• April 30, 11am sponsored by ALD Automotive and Groupe Renault UK: Making clean air solutions work
• May 7, 11am sponsored by PJA and Heathrow: Smart planning for the integration of housing and transport
• May 14, 11am sponsored by ABB and Centrica: Climate emergency - Decarbonisation of transport challenges & opportunities
• May 21, 11am sponsored by BP and Macquarie: Investing in urban innovation for deliverable outcomes
To register, click on the links above.