Act TravelWise's Northern England regions * will have their first combined web meeting on Thursday 25 February 2021, featuring presentations on Active Travel Fund implementation and other topics from a number of local authority areas.
The web meeting will be held from 1:30 to 3:00 pm.
• Dr Andrew Fitzpatrick, Research & Spatial Intelligence Manager, West Yorkshire Combined Authority, on the results of WYCA's Covid-19 Transport Survey
• Katie Daniels, Transport Planner, Mott MacDonald, on the implementation of Active Travel Fund work in Cheshire West & Chester
• SYSTRA Represenative TBC, on Active Travel Fund work in Newcastle
• Q&A and discussion around presentations
• Updates on the work of members in the region ('go round')
• Discussion on possible themes and formats for future meetings
Attendance is limited to members. The first half (presentations) may be attended by members from any region. The second half is intended for those living and/or working in the region.
For further information, please contact Sean Ford at [email protected] (07909 066233).
* North West, North East, and Yorkshire & The Humber