The Act TravelWise Business Forum will hold its next event on Monday 14 May, from 1:30 to 4:00 pm in London.
The workshop will cover:
1. How to develop a business case for investment
2. How to collect the necessary internal data
3. How to select the best measures ('carrots' and 'sticks') to address your needs
4. How to select from the available suppliers according to the measures selected
5. Public transport discounts/passes for employees
Each topic will be covered for approximately 30 minutes, with delegate interaction built into the programme.
This is a free event - open to Act TravelWise members as well as non-members at no charge.