Active Travel is Good Business: The Best Employer Walking and Cycling Schemes
Tuesday 9 October 2018, 1:30 to 4:30 pm
City Centre, 80 Basinghall St, London EC2V 5AR
organised by Act Travelwise with the City of London Corporation
Employers have made substantial improvements in employee satisfaction, well-being and health by implementing schemes to encourage walking and cycling to work. At this free event, your company can learn from some of the best schemes implemented and hear how to emulate them in your own workplace.
- Alderman Alison Gowman, Chairman of the Active City Network
- Catherine Warwick-Wilson, UK Transport Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Richard Higgins, Head of Surface Access, Gatwick Airport Ltd
- Larissa Lockwood, Head of Health, Global Action Plan
- Emily Shovlar, Senior Coordinator and E-Bike Trial Scheme Manager, WestTrans
Interactive workshop component to follow the presentations.
Contact for queries: Randall Ghent, Act TravelWise, 07960 180851, firstname.lastname@example.org